Department: Information Technology
Location: Helsinki (Finland)
Who we are:
Cesim provides universities and corporations with innovative business games for learning. Our games are fun to play and pedagogically efficient.
You will develop intuitive user interfaces for a leading business games provider and have a direct impact on millions of students.
Skills we expect you to have:
- Very good understanding of the entire web development process from design to deployment
- Ability to transform visual design into a ready-to-go front end
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Great communication skills
We offer an interesting, self-managed role in an agile and skilled team in downtown Helsinki. As part of the team, you will have:
- An audience of a few million users
- Freedom and responsibility for your own work
- The aptitude to define the product and make big decisions
Interested? Take the first step to joining the fun and send us your application by the 31st of December! As part of a born global company with international markets to serve, you will be among the few who drive the global interactive experiential learning revolution.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Cesim Careers, indicating in the subject line Front-end Developer.