Cesim Simulation Games Overview
Easily Illuminate Business Concepts with Risk Free Team Exercises
All Cesim business strategy games are built on a powerful, stable and highly scalable online platform, which allows instructors to run their courses from one centralized interface.
Features of the Cesim platform:
- Customizable: Tailor our default case to your specific needs to match it perfectly to your course
- Scalable: You can add as many participants as you want
- Compatible: Compatible with all major browsers, operating systems and iPads
- Browser-based: There is no need for software installation or IT assistance
- Realistic: The business game models reflect real world business challenges and results accurately
- Multilangual: The participants can play the game in their own languages
- Competitive: Teams compete against each other, not against an AI
- Intuitive: The platform based solution makes moving from one simulation to another a seamless experience
- Flexible: Easy scheduling and distribution of learning materials across courses
- Measurable: Detailed reports to help with the analysis and grading of your course
- Accountable: Built-in tools for explaining the results to students
A Typical Business Management Simulation Game Flow
After the introduction, the teams familiarize themselves with the decision-making process via a practice round. The practice round results will not have any influence on the actual game results.
The instructor decides the number of actual decision-making rounds (5-12) (see the cycle below).
Each market consists of 3-12 teams, with 2-8 members in each. The number of parallell markets is not limited, making it possible to utilize the simulation for any number of participants.
All teams are starting from exactly the same position, with similar market shares and profits. Similarly, the teams will be faced by the same market conditions during the simulation.
It is notable that the teams compete against other teams in their own market, not against a computer. Each team’s decisions influence the result of other teams and the market development overall.