Cesim Instructor Workshop 2016
The inaugural Cesim Instructor workshop took place on 7 April 2016 in Helsinki. Cesim instructors from across Europe gathered to share experiences and discuss best practices when delivering Cesim simulations.
A wide range of topics related to teaching
with business games was discussed:
- Course structure
- Student engagement
- International cooperation among universities
Cesim Instructor Expert Interviews
Cesim business simulation games expert interviews from Cesim Instructor Workshop featuring Manisha Kumari from Aston University, Pascal Lamoussière from Institut Paul Bocuse, Eija Lipasti from Laurea University of Applied Sciences, and Adewale Adeyemi from Coventry University.
Watch the individual interviews here.
Questions of the interviews:
1. How did you first become interested in business simulators?
2. How did you start using Cesim Business Simulations?
3. How long have you been using Cesim now? Why have you continued using Cesim business simulator games?
4. What are some of the most important takeaways in your simulation teaching experience?
5. What advice would you give to educators who are new to business simulation games?