Location: Helsinki (Finland), London (United Kingdom)
Open Positions: 1
As the leader in business simulation games, Cesim delivers learning solutions for courses in universities, other educational organizations and for H&R development in corporations and governmental and municipal agencies. Our multinational sales team works with a vast array of universities, partners and customers to advance management learning.
As the Sales Director, you will drive the global expansion of Cesim solutions in the target markets. Your role is to recruit, motivate, and manage your team to meet with growth targets. You will be a key member of the management team and spread the knowledge generated in Cesim own sales team to all the Cesim partners in their respective areas of Cesim solutions representation. Supporting the team includes direct contacting with key accounts and prospects as well as existing and new partners. You are an entrepreneurial, hands-on manager.
- Manage the Cesim sales team.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Be directly involved in the key deals and accounts.
- Hold regular pipeline reviews to accurately forecast the business and allocate technical and business resources.
- Work effectively across the organization with pre-sales, marketing and support.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Several years relevant work experience in both sales and sales management
- Experience in successfully managing complex purchasing processes and sales cycles.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter, stating salary expectations, in confidence to Cesim Careers, indicating in the subject line Sales Director.
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in the European Union and/or the United Kingdom.